Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Owls, Owls, and more owls

Hi Everyone,

It has been a super long day working in my classroom. This year I decided to switch things up and go with an owl theme. The last couple of years I have not had a theme and instead have decorated my room with primary colors. However, last year as I sat at my desk after a very long day I realized that the colors of my room were making me feel like the ringleader in a circus complete with lions and tigers oh my! It was then I decided I needed a new theme for my room. Once I started looking around I found so many cute owl items I just couldn't resist. I choose to use owls in softer pastel colors that make me feel calm and relaxed and was a big change from all the primary colors. However, I have seen the owl theme used with bright, bold colors and it was super cute ! Pictures of my new room are coming soon I promise and your can let me know what your think. Meanwhile I have listed one of my favorite websites for classroom decorating ideas! Enjoy and decorate on!
http://www.schoolgirlstyle.com/

Jennie

0 comments:

Post a Comment