Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm back and full of new ideas for the classroom!

Wow! I can't believe that it has been almost a year since I last blogged. It was a year filled with lots of changes for me. I am so excited about next year in the classroom. I am determined this year to been more organized and of course blog more than I did last year! I don't know about all of you but I seem to suffer from the procrastination disease!  I always seem to be putting things off until the very last moment but I am determined this year that this will not happen! I can and will be on top of things next year! 
This year in my classroom I tried something new I used coupons for my reward system instead of using a treasure box and I have officially fall in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with this system! I love using coupons because they are so much cheaper than buying thing for my treasure box and I don't have to remember to buy items for said treasure chest- remember my procrastination problem! My students seem to like them better too and responded so much better to using coupons than they ever did to my treasure chest. I liked the coupons that I used last year but this year I decided I want to make my own that were customized for my room. Then I decided that if I loved them all of you might too! So I follow the link and check them out! I included a few that could be customized for your classroom and I use the colors to help keep them organized but I also included a white background if you need to save on ink. I hope you like them as much as I do! Check out my store and let me know what you think!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Fairy-Tales-Of-First-Grade

0 comments:

Post a Comment